Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My First Post

Well, today was another lazy day at school. I know. It's my last semester at an extraordinarily expensive higher education institution, and you've got a point. But hey, I've been learning, a lot in fact. I just don't have a very hard schedule. So yeah, I'm taking it a little easier these days after almost killing myself the past 3 years.

Anyways, I spent a good time of the day (outside of the lovely class time, of course...thank you Kneeland Brown), online, checking out some rather insightful videos.

There's this new Monta Ellis mix comprised solely of clips from this year. A definite keeper.

The classic LIVE feed Baron over Kirilenko. Never gets old...

And I know All-Star weekend is gone and passed, but if you still can't believe Baron Davis wasn't an All-Star this year, well...neither can Pat Riley. Check this out.

And one of my all time favorite videos.

Then check out two vids from seanthom2004 for some good laughs.


So yeah, this blog is pretty much for myself I'm guessing. We'll see...

I just found myself emailing everything cool I stumbled upon (literally sometimes) to my bro Jason and buddies Jorge, Jason, Brent, Sean, Ryan, CoRri and Dane, and well, here's my lazier (more constructive, strategic, betterly categorized) way of doing the same thing...assuming any of them ever check this thing...

Also, when I go to Vietnam, I'll hopefully be posting every once in awhile on this mama jama, who knows... That'll be a great way to keep in touch with my peeps I think.

For now though, it's rather egotistical and a partically narcissistic...but hopefully I'll be able to disguise those fun truths with some creative insights, videos, websites, pictures, and well...my bumblings. We'll see though...Enjoy!

No comments: